The Vivier® Experience
When you look and feel your best, you're a better you.
Ottawa Derm Centre is proud to partner with Vivier Pharma as our skincare providers. Vivier® is a Canadian owned and manufactured Pharmaceutical company leading the market with innovative skincare. Vivier® products are Health Canada and FDA approved. The Vivier® team works closely with their physician partners to offer the best products that meet patient needs.
Whether you’re looking for products that contribute to hydration, protection, and anti-aging, improve hyperpigmentation, acne, or rosacea, products designed for sensitive skin, Vivier® has options that are right for you. Combining Vivier® products with other treatments will often improve outcomes.
Come and visit The Ottawa Derm Centre to find out more about our Canadian skincare line leading the market globally.
Cleansers and toners remove makeup and pore-clogging impurities while rebalancing the skin’s natural pH. This allows for the maximal absorption of your skin care products.
Natural and powerful ingredients penetrate into various layers of the skin to achieve the desired results. Individualized skin care programs target your skin concerns at their source.
Your skin requires adequate, regular hydration to stay healthy, blemish free, and youthful. Healthy skin is better able to combat internal and external stressors.
Shielding your skin from the sun and other environmental exposures with sunscreen and antioxidant-containing creams is essential to achieving and maintaining healthy looking skin.
BOTOX® is used medically to treat certain neuromuscular conditions such as migraines, muscle spasms, and excessive sweating. It uses a remarkable and potent bacterial substance found in nature that has been harnessed for both medical and aesthetic benefits.
Cosmetically, BOTOX® is used to remove wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing facial muscles. Our patient results are natural looking and give you a refreshed appearance.
BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments are most effective for:
- Enhancing and defining lips
- Eyebrow lifting or shaping
- Maintaining a youthful appearance
- Minimizing pore size, fine lines, and creases
- Reducing wrinkles and folds
- Softening of crows feet or smile lines
- Softening of bunny lines / wrinkles on nose
- Softening of dimpled chin / horizontal crease along chin
- Softening of downturned / sad mouth shape
- Softening show of gums when smiling
- Softening of lipstick / smokers lines around the lips
- Softening of neck bands / lines
- Softening of worry / anger lines between the eyebrows
- Smoothing of forehead lines
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
We are accepting new patients.
For all medical dermatology conditions, please visit a healthcare provider and ask for a referral to the Ottawa Derm Centre.